In the role as Account Director at Doberman you are overall responsible for the client engagement and help our clients explore new business opportunities. You will lead teams to create innovative services, products and businesses.
Our must haves:
- A passion for creating innovative products and services
- Ability to go from thought to action, self-organize, and work in multi-disciplinary teams
- Documented leadership experience
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience with digital product/service development
- A thorough understanding and ability to drive strategic processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills, in both Swedish and English
- Oriented in, and passionate, about Design Thinking
- A university degree or equivalent, preferably in business or design with focus on business.
- It would also be awesome if you have
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Global experience and a third language
- Experience of working with design methods
- Experience of consulting
- Thrive being on stage
Some of our perks
- 30 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) in advance
- Access to our apartments in Berlin and New York
- Bonus, at the end of a good year
- Health care contributions (friskvårdsbidrag)
- Safety Insurance, group insurance and business travel insurance
- Pensions, health- and rehab insurance
- Extra allowance for parental leave
- Lunch 4 days a week, benefit taxed
- Possibility to take part of our famous Plus Menu and switch some of your salary into other benefits like for example extra vacation, pension etc.
Doberman was founded over a decade ago. Today, we are a leading design firm based in Stockholm, New York and at our think tank studio in Berlin. Over the years we have nurtured a collaborative and people-focused culture because we believe that this fuels innovation. This culture led the Swedish Minister for Employment to hand over the prize for Sweden’s Best Employer and our Managing Director to be appointed Sweden’s Service Innovator of the Year. We believe design can have a profound impact on everything around us.
Interested? Send us your application to email@example.com. Discretion guaranteed.
Please include your CV and a short introduction answering:
- Why Account Director at Doberman?
- Which user experience and business model are you intrigued by right now? Why?