As a Design Technologist at Doberman you will be working with things that matter together with great people in multidisciplinary teams.
We always aim to create the best user experience possible and we are looking for someone who will enjoy helping us fuse design and code into something that is both usable and beautiful.
You will be a part of a versatile team of developers that spans between our two offices in Stockholm and New York. We love sharing our knowledge and exploring new technologies together.
We expect you to:
- Previous relevant work experience
- Be fluent in Swedish and English
- Be able to take technical lead when needed and guide the client to a good technical solution
- Write semantic, accessible HTML and know about modern CSS development using whatever setup is suitable for each project (e.g. BEM, SMACSS)
- Experience working with modern development tools like CSS preprocessor (e.g. SASS), Git, Grunt or Gulp
- Previous experience working with modern web frameworks like Ruby on Rails or Django
- Enjoy discussing code and finding the best technical solution
- Understand the importance of good design
We would LOVE it if you also:
- Have previous experience working with various modern cloud services like Google Cloud Platform (e.g. App Engine), Heroku and/or AWS (e.g. EC2/S3)
- Have a couple of personal projects that you are hacking on
- Have a working knowledge in iOS and/or Android development
- Enjoy hot beverages, playing one or two games of COD or FIFA and the occasional animal in the office.
Please send your application, along with your GitHub username, to email@example.com. Discretion guaranteed.