In this role you will work on our most exciting and innovative projects from a UX and Interaction design perspective. Our clients include Google, Oscar, MoMA and New York City. Projects range from drilling deep into a specific touchpoint to developing physical and digital touchpoints within larger service ecosystems. Your objective is to create solutions and experiences that make a genuine difference in the lives of people. Collaborating closely together with the project team and clients, you work through research and insights, concepting and implementation of delightful and desirable product and service experiences.
WE THINK THAT YOU:
• have a great heart
• are curious about the world and inspired by diverse aspects of it
• embrace the users and bring them into your work
• love and take pride in creating a great human-centered experience
• enjoy integrating user needs and business needs
• excel at collaboration and product / service definition
• have strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• can appreciate pickled herring every once in a while
WE WANT YOU TO HAVE:
• 4-6 years experience working with clients as an interaction designer.
• A portfolio that shows your conceptual thinking, user-centered methods and process and strong craft skills applied to a range of projects and clients
• A solid understanding of the design process from research and insights to concepts to wireframes and flows.
• User research experience, conceptual thinking and prototyping skills as well as solid digital know-how
• An interest in the service design approach and methodology
• 25 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
• 100% company paid benefits package
• 401(k) plan
• 8 hour work day is expected, no regular overtime
• Bonus, at the end of a good year
Doberman was founded over a decade ago. Today, we are a leading design firm based in New York, Stockholm and at our think tank studio in Berlin. Over the years we have nurtured a collaborative and people-focused culture because we believe that that fuels innovation. This culture led the Swedish Minister for Employment to hand over the prize for Sweden’s Best Employer and our Managing Director to be appointed Sweden’s Service Innovator of the Year.
We believe design can improve the world, a little bit, each day.
Interested? Get in touch through an email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.